Naturally beautiful, porcelain veneers are an ultra-thin shell designed to mask imperfections on the front surfaces of the teeth. Because they are so life-like, they easily enhance your smile and highlight your natural beauty. As a result, they offer the perfect solution for the person who desires premium customized aesthetics.
Reasons to select Porcelain Veneers:
- To change tooth size, shape and color
- Covering stains and discolorations of teeth
- Repair of chipped, cracked and worn teeth
- Closing gaps and spaces
- Correction of minor tooth alignment problems
Benefits of Porcelain Veneers:
- Conservative procedure with minimal reduction of teeth
- Highly compatible with gum tissue
- Imitates the appearance of natural teeth by having similar light reflecting qualities
- Excellent durability, longer lasting than composite resin
- Highly resistant to stain and discoloration – much more so than composite resin
Ideal candidates for porcelain veneers are those who meet our criteria for a healthy dental system, because we want to resolve any dental issues before adding them. However, the only other requirement is that the patient desires a naturally beautiful new smile!